A device to measure air flow during the blowing and recording changes in the spatial location of the device. Key application: speech therapy.
Solution ready for commercialization - we invite you to cooperation. Interested companies / persons please contact
What is it for?
- to measure air flow and pressure.
- to support speech therapy exercises.
- to support rehabilitation of facial muscles.
- to control software applications and computer games by blowing and using change of the device orientation
Who would use it?
- Children recovering from cleft palate surgery.
- Children and adults with speech impediments (e.g. stuttering, hyper-nasal speech, etc.).
- Patients recovering from stroke or facial paralysis.
- Computer gamers
- Many other users.